Water Softener System Installation and Maintenance in Wayne, NJ
If your home needs a water softener or you are considering installing a water softener system give us a call at Premier Plumbing & Heating Services LLC at (973) 872-0567. Schedule an appointment and we will provide a free estimate and answer any questions you have about water softeners. Take a look at our coupons for immediate savings on your next appointment.
How a Water Softener Works
A water softener is tied into your home’s plumbing. The system includes tanks and mechanisms that work to remove calcium and magnesium minerals from the water. The system flushes them out producing a softer water that leaves much less soap scum in tubs and sinks, gets clothes cleaner in the washing machine, and dishes cleaner in the dishwasher.
Purchasing a New Water Softener
When purchasing a new water softener you need to consider how often it will be used. How many family members live in the house? How often do you wash laundry and take baths or showers. How hard the water is needs to be considered as well. There are a few types of water softener systems available. If you are not sure what water softener system to purchase, ask a professional plumber with experience in installing water softeners in your local area.
Maintain Your Water Softener
A water softener uses salt and it’s important to use the proper type of salt. Here are the different salt options available:
- Rock Salt – the least expensive type of salt that tends to build up in the water softener due to its mineral content.
- Solar Salt – the average choice with good solubility and a reasonable price
- Evaporated Salt – the best choice for your water softener because it is the gentlest. This is the purest form of salt and it is the most expensive option.
Customers Trust Us With All Their Plumbing Needs
- A+ BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau has rates us an A+ business.
- Upfront Pricing: We always provide upfront, honest and fair pricing.
- Free In-House Estimates: We will visit your home, assess the problem, and give you a free estimate.
- Family-Owned and Operated Business: Since 1999, we have been servicing loyal and friendly customers in northern New Jersey.
When you are ready to consider a water softener system for your home, call (973) 872-0567 to schedule an appointment with Premier Plumbing & Heating Services, LLC. One of our professional, local plumbers in the Wayne, NJ area will provide a free in-home estimate.